Sold 5 Feet Abhaya Mudra Buddha Fountain
CODE NO.: 7095
The term abhaya has been derived from the Sanskrit word that literally means dispeling of fear or fearlessness. This 4 feet white marble Buddha statue can be defined by its sheer size and symbolically it is as large as the horizon of Buddha's refuge. The origin of this mudra happened when the lord hold up his right hand upright with the palm outwards to calm down an aggressive elephant charging towards him. This marble statue of the fearless Buddha is an epitome of stone craftsmanship with the texture of the robe and fabric of the robe can be seen and admired through the naked eye.
This big garden Buddha comes with a huge water tank, Japanese Lantern, mushroom fountain, tortoise, pebbles, and monoliths. This large tank underneath can be further decorated with floating lotus and lilies. Place the Buddha statue at the entrance of your vicinity or in the garden. It is recommended to place the statue facing east.
Let us look at the features that you are about to avail right here -
1. Durability : Forget years, this Abhaya Buddha statue with fountain is going to last for ages and that's guaranteed. Since its all out of white marble, and that too out of single block of marble, its perfect to be kept it in Sun, Rain, or extreme weather conditions.
2. Dimension : (L*B*H) 50*45*54 inches, out of single block of stone.
3. Weight : Approx 800 kg. Requires a crane to handle it.
4. Packaging : Packed in wooden crate or pallet with thick sheet of foam and bubble wrap for safe shipment.
5. Installation : Fully intact and simplest in terms of installation. Just take it out of the wooden box and place it wherever you like.
6. Placement : This large Buddha with fountain is considered best to be kept both indoor and outdoor (as per best Feng Shui placement), so its upto you where you wish to place the same.
7. Delivery : Yes, at Stonemart™ delivery of this big white marble statue for home is possible to doorstep to any location across India. Also it can be exported to any country in the world since Stonemart™ is into exports and exporting products worldwide.
8. Time to Reach : (ONLY IF IN STOCK) Within 7 days after dispatch to all destinations across India. For export, it depends on the distance and the route preferred i.e. by Air or Sea.
9. In Stock : No, but will be made on order (Lead time 30 days)